Who am i?
Originally from Cheltenham, in the Cotswolds, I have been living in London for the past eight years in the once quiet and tranquil Fiztrovia. I am a psychologist and statistician, working as a researcher at University College London. I have a passion for food, particularly eating it, travel and science.
- BSc Experimental Psychology, University of Bristol
- MSc Health Psychology, Kings College London
- MSc Medical Statistics, University College London
- PhD Epidemiology and Public Health, University College London
- Post Graduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, Institute of Education
- Chartered Psychologist, British Psychological Society
- Graduate Statistician, Royal Statistical Society